Saturday, 4 August 2012

As soon as I reached the hotel in Mexico City, I refreshed myself and headed enthusiastically towards the restaurant to meet the team and take part in the dinner hosted by the IBM local team in Mexico. We had a nice informal intro to each other, and we talked a lot about our country, hobbies, food, and our cultural specialties. We got an overview of IBM’s presence in the country and other growth plans. Each of us had a short interview with the IBM Communications team. Overall, it was a casual, yet fruitful get-together.
Right after the dinner, just hit the bed and almost crashed! Couldn’t hardly open my eyes. It was tiring, but I could not sleep well because of the jet lag. Called home and spoke to my family for some time and then forced myself to sleep for a while so I can be a little fresh the next day morning.
Buenas Noches!!  (Good night)

#ibmcsc Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment